Business Development Manager
Acquisition Inc. Ltd were started with one purpose in mind- reimagining the lead generation market. We pitch our services to top tier technology vendors in the UK, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, to some of the industry leaders across a plethora of business lines. We help our clients generate leads, conduct cutting edge market research, and increase their brand awareness with our highly-targeted, highly-personal range of online and offline communications channels. We expect double digit growth in the next Financial Year, and will have a range of exciting job roles becoming available as a result.
We’re looking for a self starter to join our business development team to expand our existing client base.
We’re looking for somebody who wants to join our team at their early stages and grow with us as we expand. Demonstrable B2B Sales experience is preferable, but not essential as we are hiring at all levels of seniority. This is an unparalleled opportunity for somebody to fast-track their career in B2B media sales.
To be part of our team you must be the type of person that:
- Is comfortable both working remotely and flexibly
- Is self motivated
- Is willing to have exposure on both sales and operations roles as and when the business requires
- Is confident in client facing roles with excellent interpersonal skills
- Is calm and controlled with clients
- Is open minded and willing to learn from experienced peers.
- Flourishes in a buoyant, hardworking and upbeat atmosphere
- Is a ‘Jack of All Trades’
- Learns new software and methods quickly
- Confident when presenting to clients both in person and on conference facilities
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
Only if you are all of the above, please read below.
- Be tasked with generating new business opportunities for Acquisition Inc., positioning our products as market leaders and outlining how they can alleviate the pain points of Marketing decision makers globally.
- From first pitch to post campaign analysis, you will run point on every facet of a campaign with us, operating across sales, account management, customer success, quality assurance and campaign delivery functions.
- Be comfortable running operational and analytic tasks, including segmenting data and analysing response rates on various technology platforms which we employ (appropriate training will be given).
- Complete weekly reports to the Directors, outlining challenges, new business opportunities, overall client satisfaction, and suggest improvements to our product to better assist our clients.
- Lead sourcing via engines like LinkedIn to identify key stakeholders in the decision making process.
- Keep on top of industry trends on the whole, so you can better consult clients as to what is currently working for similar clients in market.
- Competitive Salary with Uncapped Commission
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Monthly Social Outings Based on Team Performance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Permanent health insurance
Please Email all CVs to [email protected].
Please note, due to the number of CVs we receive, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.