Acquisition Inc. Ltd were started with one purpose in mind- reimagining the lead generation market. We pitch our services to top tier technology vendors in the UK, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, to some of the industry leaders across a plethora of business lines. We help our clients generate leads, conduct cutting edge market research, and increase their brand awareness with our highly-targeted, highly-personal range of online and offline communications channels. We’ve achieved exponential growth since our inception in 2020, and are looking for a self-starter to join our campaign management team to ensure our product remains first class, whilst we continue to expand into 2021.
We’re looking for somebody who wants to join a smaller team at their early stages, to start or continue their career in the dynamic media landscape. Demonstrable B2B Operations experience is preferable, but not essential as we are looking to invest in somebody who can grow with us.
To be part of our team you must be the type of person that:
- Is comfortable both working remotely and flexibly
- Is self-motivated
- Is comfortable working to targets and quotas
- Communicates ideas and asks for clarification when needed
- Is analytic by nature
- Is a problem solver
- Is extremely driven
- Is comfortable with data entry
- Is open minded and willing to learn from experienced peers.
- Flourishes in a buoyant, hardworking and upbeat atmosphere
- Learns new software and methods quickly
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Is professional, prompt and reliable
- Coding experience is favourable but not required
- HTML, graphic design, or web building experience will also be favourable but not required
Only if you are all of the above, please read below.
- Reporting to our Campaign Management team, you will be an imperative cog in our lead generation wheel, ensuring all data generated is verified, accurate and up to date.
- Be responsible for setting up and launching new campaigns. This will include creating automated data checking rules via our data validation systems and handling API integrations with client systems where necessary (appropriate training will be given).
- Respond to Ad Hoc tasks as directed by company directors or the campaign management team.
- Be tasked with maintaining the smooth sailing of all Acquisition Inc. campaigns, ensuring an excellent level of service for all clients without fail.
- Communicate the responsiveness of campaigns effectively and concisely so we can accurately predict campaign trajectories.
- Be comfortable running operational and analytic tasks, including segmenting data and analysing response rates on various technology platforms which we employ (appropriate training will be given).
- Double check data validity and communicate any shortcomings where necessary.
- Competitive Salary with Commission based on company performance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday package
- Monthly Social Outings Based on Team Performance
- Remote working
Please Email all CVs to [email protected].
Please note, due to the number of CVs we receive, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.