EMEA Account Manager
Acquisition Inc. Ltd were started with one purpose in mind – reimagining the lead generation market. We pitch our services to top tier technology vendors in the UK, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, to some of the industry leaders across a plethora of business lines. We help our clients generate leads, conduct cutting edge market research, and increase their brand awareness with our highly-targeted, highly-personal range of online and offline communications channels. We’ve achieved exponential growth since our inception in 2020, and are looking for a results driven self-starter with a track record in B2B media sales. to fortify our sales and account management team to introduce our products to new clients, solidify existing relationships, and penetrate new markets.
We’re looking for somebody who wants to join a smaller team at their early stages, to start or continue their career in the dynamic media landscape. Demonstrable B2B media sales experience is preferable, but not essential as we are looking to invest in somebody who can grow with us.
To be part of our team you must be the type of person that:
- Has a proven track record in B2B sales
- Understands the EMEA B2B media landscape
- Is confident in their communication skills
- Possesses sound presentation skills
- Is personable
- Is self-motivated
- Is comfortable working to targets and quotas
- Communicates ideas and asks for clarification when needed
- Is a problem solver
- Is able to think laterally
- Is extremely driven
- Is open minded and willing to learn from experienced peers.
- Flourishes in a buoyant, hardworking and upbeat atmosphere
- Learns new software and methods quickly
- Is proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Is professional, prompt and reliable
Only if you are all of the above, please read below.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will:
- Take responsibility for generating revenue from accounts across the globe.
- Become prominent in sourcing leads and uncovering new business opportunities within new accounts.
- Be comfortable cross-selling across existing accounts in different regions, and different client product lines.
- Liaise with operations, creative and data teams internally to ensure your clients’ campaigns are running at the highest standard possible.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly KPIs regarding client contact, cold emailing, and opportunity creation.
- Present to decision makers, both virtually and in-person, the opportunities afforded by employing Acquisition Inc.’s extensive product suite.
- Accurately forecast your sales pipeline to your line manager on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assemble proposals and sales contracts for clients, observing strict accuracy protocols when doing so.
- Have a remarkable opportunity for personal and career growth, being given the opportunity to pitch our services to decision makers in Tier 1 Technology vendors across the globe.
- Have scope to launch sales efforts in new markets where you see there to be an opportunity for growth.
- Competitive Salary with hyper competitive commission based on company performance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive Holiday Package
- Monthly Social Outings Based on Team Performance
- Remote working
Please Email all CVs to [email protected].
Please note, due to the number of CVs we receive, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.