Quality Assurance Specialist
Acquisition Inc. Ltd were started with one purpose in mind- reimagining the lead generation market. We pitch our services to top tier technology vendors in the UK, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, to some of the industry leaders across a plethora of business lines. We help our clients generate leads, conduct cutting edge market research, and increase their brand awareness with our highly-targeted, highly-personal range of online and offline communications channels. We expect double digit growth in the next Financial Year, and will have a range of exciting job roles becoming available as a result.
We’re looking for a self starter to join our quality assurance team to deliver premium leads to our clients.
This role is the perfect foot in the door for someone wanting to start or continue their career in the corporate field. We are a business that is growing rapidly, and this position proves the perfect challenge for somebody who wishes to develop organically as quickly as the company will.
To be part of our team you must be the type of person that:
- Is comfortable working to targets and quotas
- Communicates ideas and asks for clarification when needed
- Is analytic by nature
- Is a problem solver
- Is self motivated
- Is extremely driven
- Is comfortable with data entry
- Is open minded and willing to learn from experienced peers.
- Flourishes in a buoyant, hardworking and upbeat atmosphere
- Learns new software and methods quickly
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Is professional, prompt and reliable
- Coding experience is favourable but not required
- HTML, graphic design, or web building experience will also be favourable but not required
Only if you are all of the above, please read below.
- Reporting to our Campaign Management team, you will be an imperative cog in our lead generation wheel, ensuring all leads that are generated are correctly qualified.
- Be responsible for handling API integrations where necessary (appropriate training will be given)
- Respond to Ad Hoc tasks as directed by company directors or the campaign management team.
- Be tasked with maintaining the smooth sailing of all Acquisition Inc. campaigns, ensuring an excellent level of service for all clients without fail.
- Communicate the responsiveness of campaigns effectively and concisely so we can accurately predict campaign trajectories.
- Be comfortable running operational and analytic tasks, including segmenting data and analysing response rates on various technology platforms which we employ (appropriate training will be given).
- Double check data validity and communicate and shortcomings where necessary.
- You will maintain good relationships with all Acquisition Inc. partners, ensuring they uphold the same values of quality and accuracy that we do.
- Competitive Salary with Commission based on company performance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday
- Monthly Social Outings Based on Team Performance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Permanent health insurance
Please note that packages will vary from country to country in line with regional employment requirements.*
Please Email all CVs to [email protected].
Please note, due to the number of CVs we receive, we may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.