Acquisition Inc. Ltd were started with one purpose in mind- reimagining the lead generation market. We pitch our services to top tier technology vendors in the UK, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, to some of the industry leaders across a plethora of business lines. We help our clients generate leads, conduct cutting edge market research, and increase their brand awareness with our highly-targeted, highly-personal range of online and offline communications channels. We expect double digit growth in the next Financial Year, and will have a range of exciting job roles becoming available as a result.
We’re looking for a self starter to join our telemarketing team to deliver premium leads to our clients.
This role is the perfect foot in the door for someone wanting to start their career in the corporate field. We are a business that is growing rapidly, and this position proves the perfect challenge for somebody who wishes to develop organically as quickly as the company will.
To be part of our team you must be the type of person that:
- Has impeccable phone manner
- Is comfortable working to targets and quotas
- Is self motivated
- Is confident in client facing roles with excellent interpersonal skills
- Is extremely driven
- Is open minded and willing to learn from experienced peers.
- Flourishes in a buoyant, hardworking and upbeat atmosphere
- Learns new software and methods quickly
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Additional language proficiency will be extremely favourable.
Only if you are all of the above, please read below.
- Reporting to our Campaign Management team, you will be on the front lines of the Acquisition Inc. telemarketing team, qualifying leads verbally and generating interest in our client’s broad suite of solutions.
- Be tasked with maintaining the smooth sailing of all Acquisition Inc. campaigns, ensuring an excellent level of service for all clients without fail.
- Communicate the responsiveness of campaigns effectively and concisely so we can accurately predict campaign trajectories.
- Be comfortable running operational and analytic tasks, including segmenting data and analysing response rates on various technology platforms which we employ (appropriate training will be given).
- Hit daily and hourly quotas of phone calls made, contact made, and successful leads qualified.
- You will maintain good relationships with all Acquisition Inc. partners, ensuring they uphold the same values of quality and accuracy that we do.
- Competitive Salary with Commission based on satisfaction of KPIs
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday
- Monthly Social Outings Based on Team Performance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Permanent health insurance
Please note that packages will vary from country to country in line with regional employment requirements.*
Please Email all CVs to [email protected].
Please note, due to the number of CVs we receive, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.